Should You Care About Social Media Analytics?
There are over 3.8 billion people on social media around the world. That’s a lot of people to advertise too, and a lot of businesses to compete with. That’s why using social media analytics is so important.
What are social media analytics? Social media analytics is all the data about your customers the social media platforms are gathering. Combining the data from multiple steams and platforms can give you a lot of information about your customers.
Here’s are some things you can learn:
- What platforms your customers prefer to engage on
- What content do your customers enjoy most
- What type of campaign or advertising works for them?
- Do they have any other hobbies or interests?
- More specific customer demographics, such as age or gender
What have your learned from your social media analytics?